Friday, January 6, 2012

Peace out America!!

Today I leave the good ol' U.S.A. to live in Mexico for four months! I am so excited!!! I left this morning from Kentucky and am currently chillin' out in the Atlanta International Airport waiting for my connecting flight.

I must have a sticker on my forehead that says "Talk Spanish to Me, I need practice and I'm about to go to Mexico". Seriously though, the weirdest thing just happened.

Heres me sipping my pumpkin creme frap all quietly to myself, when this old man two tables over, looks at me and asks me what time it is...in spanish. Now, I can totally answer back in spanish and it made sense, but then he wanted to have a full out convo and I had to tell him to slowwww down...and mostly I laughed and acted it out. haha..I am sure he will laugh at me later when he tells his family about his day. He just wished me well on my trip..old people are cute.

More to tell when I arrive..!

-Sara Jacqueline

No comments:

Post a Comment