Tuesday, January 3, 2012

I Got MAIL!

This past week I received a letter from my missionary, Justen..or Elder Turley. Lets call him Justen. So since he has been in Mexico he has written me several letters, but in his last area it was very rural and there wasn't even a post office near and the boy had no stamps..go figure.

No Post Office + No Stamps = No Letter since August

He still sends me lovely emails, so I don't have much to complain about, but hand written letters are the best and every MG (Missionary Girlfriend) knows that run around the house 8 times, screaming feeling.

Well, it was four, happy, pee your pants pages long, and since his handwriting is teeny tiny, it was even more. Ahhhh, I loved it! It was wonderful to hear from him.

Here are a few highlights:
  • "One thing I love about Mexican families is that they are always together, the families have very close relationships."
  • "You have no idea how happy I am with my life right now. You are something else Sara."
  • "I get crazy when I don't get letters from you after a week, so I am not sure how you feel when you only get a tiny email every week and occasionally a letter. Just know that all those emails and letters I send you are so full of love that it can't be contained."
Yeah he is pretty cute. xoxo


In other news, I got a haircut today..Wooo! I so so needed it...my sisters were calling me rat tail. I also have made muddy buddies twice in the last two days...haha..I am gonna miss powdered sugar when I am in Mexico. Only 2 more days until I leave!!

-Sara Jacqueline




No comments:

Post a Comment