Wednesday, January 4, 2012


One More Day!!

Today I am trying to finish all my packing, which really wouldn't normally be hard for me, because I think I am a pretty good organizer..however, this one bag, 50 pound weight limit has got my mind a little boggled. My darn shoes and shampoo weigh too much, and I think I have taken things out and put them back in a zillion different times... I have also started making certain items less of a priority and putting them in a "don't think you can go to Mexico with me" pile... it includes one pair of tennis shoes, shaving cream, and could soon include three bottle of germ-ex (If you know me well, you would think I smoked something to say I would leave behind my germ-ex). So here is a look at the mess my room has become since packing...




..I just want it to be done already so I can leave my room in a clean cloud. That would be nice.
Now I am just waiting on the Fed-Ex Man to drop off my plane tickets for tomorrow and hanging out with Leila, my sister's pup.


Also, Justen wrote me a few rules to follow while I am in Mexico..which I thought were pretty funny.
  1. You have to eat elotes.
  2. Stay away from Tacos de Tripa and Tacos de Pansa.
  3. When people ask if you eat chile, tell them no.
  4. Don't leave the house after 7 and don't go anywhere alone.
  5. If you eat a lot of mole, you will get sick, and I know how much you hate puking.
You can tell he knows how picky I am about food... good thing I know how to say what I do like in spanish!


-Sara Jacqueline


No comments:

Post a Comment