Monday, January 16, 2012

Mexican Monday!

Yess, oh yess how I love Mexican Monday. All my MG's know it, and they of course celebrate with me. Gotta love 'em!

Today I missed when Justen was on the internet, so we didn't get to email back and forth, which is kinda sad, but he did send me a nice happy email!!

Justen is doing wonderful, in every email he seems to get happier and happier. I know he loves his mission and the work he is doing. It warms my heart, to hear how much he loves Heavenly Father. He said that this week he baptized a woman, and that him and his companion have been working towards many more. Apparently his investigators have been in a little bit of a rut lately....but no worries he says.

He always plays a lot of soccer but he says he played football for the first time in Mexico since he has been there, which is shocking..And he also told me he is so out of shape, that I could whoop his butt. What is that supposed to mean?? Am I a weakling?? haha.. thanks Justen. Its ok though, because his english stinks real bad right now and my grammar could whoop him any day.! Love you too!! :)

Okay okay, most of the rest of the email was mushy, or random, or not really important for America to hear...but finally, he asked me to watch this video, and thought it was a Perfect song for us. Dang, he is adorable. So go check it out, or say "barf they are so in love" a hundred times. Your choice!



Mexican Monday Countdown: 47 weeks to go!


-Sara Jacqueline

No comments:

Post a Comment