Monday, January 9, 2012

Mexican Monday!!

Today was Mexican Monday, which is where my very handsome missionary boyfriend writes me an email on his preparation day. He is in North Mexico and I am in South Mexico, so now he has all sorts of advice and questions for me.
The good news from him though was that they have a baptism soon!! Woohooo!

Anywhooot.
He thought it was pretty funny that my host family fed me hot dogs, because the first few days he was in Mexico, people fed him hamburgers like non-stop. They are not good people. Not all Americans love 'em. Justen also told me to ask for Tacos de Pansa..which I found out is cow stomach!!! I told him that was awful, and he said ooops, oh yeah.....like he didn't know!! Also, he requested that I learn how to make flour tortillas so that we can eat them together for the rest of our lives. :)
He also demanded that I eat elotes (I gotta find them first) and tostitos salsa verde chips. So I guess I have a few things to look around for at lunch time right?? I also need to practice my spanish verbs. My to-do list is full of itself..Oye.

If you aren't in a Mexican Monday kind of mood..just check out this song, get yo self a taco and dance around a bit, okay??


Lastly Justen says in spanish, "Don't be writing me about no Mexican Honeys that you bring home, ok?? I do not want that darling"...hahah, he is crazy. xoxo I Love him.

Mexican Monday Countdown: 48 to Go

-Sara Jacqueline

1 comment:

  1. ooh mexican monday! my boy isn't in mexico i still call it Mexican Monday haha i don't know how you can be so close to him and be ok, I would be slowly dying and creeping on him haha xx

    ReplyDelete