Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Dear Sara,


For those of you who have been asking for my mailing address while I am here in Mexico, here you go! I would love some mail, and you can ask anyone, I am a greeeeat pen pal :)

Sara Lauer
Heslington Institute
2 Norte 1210 Colonia Jacarandas C.P.
75730 Tehuacán, Puebla, Mexico


Ready. Set. Random.
In case you didn't know I am in an Honors Theatre Fraternity at Morehead State, Theta Alpha Phi, and I love all my crazy friends. We all have characters that represent us, and mine is Violet from The Incredibles. It is pretty much perfect, because Violet is in love with a redhead and ummm so am I..haha... Justen is my redheaded lover. My big Mary sent me this video, which I think you need to atleast watch the first minute or so, because it is SOO adorable. I love Taylor Swift, my redheaded boy and The Incredibles, so it goes perfectly.

Can you see Violet kissing her redheaded boy in the comic??


I had spanish class today and I really think I am learning a lot. Me encanta Mexico!


-Sara Jacqueline

No comments:

Post a Comment