Wednesday, March 21, 2012


What a Wednesday!! The Party. Never. Stops.


First of all, I got a package today from my cute Aunt and Uncle up in Ohio. I was SUPER excited...obviously because I love mail, and even more so because it was from America. There is nothing better than snacking on some America before class. This definitely made my day!




Also today Jen's mom and sister arrived to visit her and us and Tehuacán, which is all very exciting. We took them out to eat at our favorite place 'El Taco T's' or also known as Teo's Tacos because Teo always goes there with us, and it is his absolute favorite too. We invited a few of our church friends to come with, and obviously Edwin too for some tacos al pastor..yummmm...just the way we like it.



The owners of the restaurant are soo so sweet to us. Their kids come to learn english at our school and actually Samuel, their son is my student and loves to talk with us when we come to eat there. Usually he likes to steal my phone and play angry birds, but today I got a kiss and an invitation to go swimming from him when we left! I must be one cool teacher, haha. Their family also refused to let us pay....seriously, the nicest people ever.... This is not the first time they have done that. Like I said, we love Teo's Tacos.

Now that I am stuffed with yummy tacos, I have returned home to two cockroaches in my bathroom. Let me tell you how it all went down. First I shooed them into the shower, then poured water on them to flip them over so they would squirm and drown. Then I doused them in ajax cleaning powder to poison them, so I know they are for sure dead. If they are still in the same place in the morning, I will know they are officially in cockroach heaven, and I will pick them up to deliver them to their grave in the trash.



Seriously, the party. never. stops.



-Sara Jacqueline

No comments:

Post a Comment