Monday, March 12, 2012

Hooray for Mexican Monday!


Top 5 Most Ridiculous/Cute Things My Missionary Said to Me:
  1. "I'm just looking out for my Girl."
  2. Talking about Mexicans always trying to speak in English to us: "All the girls in the street wanna practice their English with me too, but usually have different intentions...haha..yuck."
  3. About his good looks: "Me and my companion were walking and an SUV full of girls pulled up laughing and waving at me and I waved back and they all started screaming like I was famous or something. It was funny." Ladies Man Much??
  4. Speaking of my nasty hacking cough: "Just take the medicine from your (host) mom Sara. I know it looks sketchy, but it works. I can feel your stubbornness from here."
  5. "Any creepy boys bothering you? I don't want to have to bring down the hammer."

It is official. Justen only has 9 more months on his mission. Yes that is it! Only nine more. So now all I gotta do is wait for Snookie to have her baby, and he will be back..haha. Lovely. Snookie will make a great countdown calendar.



-Sara Jacqueline

No comments:

Post a Comment