Monday, March 19, 2012

Happy Mexican Nunday!!


Today is our last day of our four day vacation, and we said goodbye to the nuns this morning before we went back into town. They are really the sweetest Mexican nuns I have ever met....and the only ones I have ever met.!





We headed back into downtown Taxco and shopped around for a couple hours before we caught a bus back to Puebla. We finally made it home after six hours in a bus...Sheeeew. Even better when I got home, I had a nice sweet email waiting for me from Elder Justen Turley.

He seemed to be very very excited about his new companion who is a greenie, fresh from the Missionary Training Center. In the mission, Justen would be called the Father and his new companion would be called his son, because he is training him from the ground up in Mexico. I think it will give him something else to be excited about, and to be focused on so that is all cool beans.

Apparently he is also very busy with cleaning and teaching other missionaries how to teach, so it seems everything in Monterrey is peachy. Also, I am happy to say he said he sent me lots of letters and even one ALL in spanish. Basically I am gonna stalk the mail man, cause I cannot wait!

Hope you had a Great Mexican Monday!!


-Sara Jacqueline

No comments:

Post a Comment