Tuesday, March 27, 2012

A Shout out to my Shelbyville Homies..aka..the Young Women!


I was SUPER surprised to receive a package today from the Young Women from my church ward today. I didn't believe it was for me when the secretary gave it to me, but then I thought- Wooohooo!!! These sweet girls put together some easter candy and lovely handmade cards, which were hilarious to read...I do miss these wild ladies.
  • Ashley T.-I miss you too. Don't think that turning 18 will be any cooler than 17, but Happy Birthday little girl.
  • Nettie M.- I hope I have a great Easter too (haha thanks), apparently nobody here likes the holiday as much as Americans..but I will try to make it great for my host family like you would do if you were me. Can you tell me some good jokes? I know you have something ridiculous to say right at this moment.
  • Abbey R.- You miss my face? Well I can send you a picture cray cray. I will definitely be coming home soon. Praise. Jesus.
  • Grace!!!- Of course I remember you. You are so cute with your long hair and I hope you are fitting in well with the big Fielding family. They are just lovely, and I wish I had a host family like them..haha. I have no idea what those korean symbols mean, but I will ask around and see if anyone here can read them..hahah.
  • Brittany B.- I think its funny that you miss my cute little dress, but thank you. Unfortunately the laundry methods here have injured many of my dresses. Sewing class when I get home?
  • Em T.- I am not surprised that you kick butt in tennis, and when I come home I wanna see you in action. Do you get to wear one of those coordinating snooty tennis skirt/top combos?? Also, no one here calls me Sara Beara...mostly I get Sarita.
  • Carysanne F.- I am having oodles of fun, and when I come back I will tell you all about it, and one day you will have to leave the country too. If you try to be good, I could probably find something to bring home to you..haha. You. are. a. nut.
  • Kiara D. - You are awesome too girl. I heard you are way ahead on your personal progress, which rocks my socks off. That is too too cool.
  • Destiny D. - Happy Easter to you too!!
  • Abby M.- The tacos here are WAY WAY different than fiesta mexicana, and sometimes even make me sick. However, they are yummy either way. Want me to bring one home on the airplane? LOL.
  • Megan R.-Everyday when I read my scriptures, I see that bookmark you made about what being a daughter of a heavenly father means to you, and it reminds me of the great example I can set for other people here. There are so many converts here and so many people who haven't heard the gospel that its so important to stand for what you believe in and to live the gospel always. You are right, and I love that bookmark.
  • Saeda M.- Mexico is awesome and warm and funny and weird all at the same time. This next week I am going to the beach!
  • Malia B.- Are you gonna be a doctor? Because your signature says so. You crack me up just thinking about your funny stories you tell.
Thank you so much for thinking of me!!

Also, on another note..did you know that you put beans on your sandwich here?? Probably not, but if you don't put beans on your sandwich, it's like you forgot the peanut butter, it just doesn't work that way. As you can see my sandwich today came with beans, mustard (only because I have made it CLEAR that I strongly dislike mayo) ham and cheese. Today I was pretty lucky, cause first of all I got wheat bread (highly unusual) and there was also no avacado, tomato or lettuce..which I actually mostly like. Funny right?

Lastly..loook how cute Julian is....He is basically the Mexican Harry Potter but with a better personality.


Hasta Mañana!


-Sara Jacqueline

No comments:

Post a Comment