Sunday, March 25, 2012

Photo Day, Because I am Just Not Feeling Creative..


Just a few snap shots of my basic reading class with their costumes. For some reason they are obsessed with wearing costumes and playing with the dolls and stuffed animals....




Also, yesterday we went to Oaxaca for another temple trip with our ward, and HAD to visit the KFC. Anytime I mention where I am from, the first thing people say is: "Ohh like KFC?". Their menu is a bit different, and they didn't have green beans, which is what I really wanted, but Ashley had some chicken and Bonnie gobbled up a few mashed potatoes.




When I told the cashier I was actually from Kentucky, he laughed, and was completely confused, and then continued to laugh the entire time we were there. I wonder if they actually know it is a real place...


-Sara Jacqueline

No comments:

Post a Comment