Monday, March 26, 2012

It's Mexican Monday!!!!


Basically it is the best day in the world, so you should celebrate Mexican Monday too. Eat some tacos, or pour a ton of lechera on your fruit, thats about as Mexican as you need to be.

Justen is doing super swell this week, and his email was nothing but smiley faces and exclamation marks, so thats good to hear. Here are some highlights:
  • "I got my hair cut and the gay guy did a horrible job. Lucky you aren't here to impress."
  • " My new companion is really cool, but pretty strict. I like him though, I think he is a good example. He is older than me, but looks pretty young."
  • "We have been working really hard, but nothing is happening. It's the fourth quarter and I got no special plays."
  • "I had a dream about you the other night. We were in high school, and I was watching you in a play and then we were attacked by spacemen with lightsabers. I know it's weird, but in the end I saved you and we lived happily ever after."
Yeah, he is still the same old goofy Justen. What a nut. Gotta love him.

Also, this past weekend I got an AWESOME package from my family. Woooohooo! It was full of girl scout cookies and reeses and Easter candy, all things that are not sold in Mexico. I have sufficiently stuffed my face with sugar.


Oh yeah! There was also a magazine in ENGLISH!! That was a blast. haha. I should buy one in spanish just to practice...we will see how that goes. Thank you for all the goodies! I am so sad I am missing Easter at home, but this made it a bit better!


-Sara Jacqueline

No comments:

Post a Comment