Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Wacky Wednesday





A few highlights from this week and last week's vacation...


Juan Jose just joined my class last week, and is super adorable. He will only sit next to me and repeats everything I say like a parrot..pretty cute for only being three years old.



Fernanda joined my class two weeks ago, and the one thing she does know how to say all on her own is "Con I peas go to duh bafroom?" She is four years old, a diva, and frequently steals my food.



One of my super smart kiddos Elisa made me oatmeal chocolate chip cookies, which is a big deal because you cannot buy chocolate chips in the grocery stores, you have to go far far away to find them...YUM. She is so sweet. Also, Christian brought me a candy bar..Are these kids trying to make me fat?



Bonnie posted some magnificent photos of me..Thanks Bon Bon. I guess I deserve this. But on the plus side, look how tan I am!!



So Mexico has kind of taken a toll on my little shoes and I have officially broken two pairs of sandals. On this day of our vacation, The strap came completely off, making them unwalkable, so I ditched them in the trash and looked like a hobo for the rest of the day. I was barefoot at dinner....in the taxi....walking through the bus station,..... through the streets....and all the way back to our hotel. Awkward.




Happy Hump Day!!!






-Sara Jacqueline

No comments:

Post a Comment