Friday, April 13, 2012

TGIF: Another week down.



Now that Spring Break vacation is over and we have gone back to normal teaching life, everyone is starting to get a little homesick. We have made a paper countdown chain, and have started making lists of all the things we want to do in America. It's pretty pathetic. I have to admit, I am pretty excited to go home...so much so that my host family asked me why I never sleep or eat anymore. haha.Ooops.


However, Mexican snacks still seem to be fun and so to celebrate this Friday, me and Bonnie walked around town and came back with some junk food. Although this bag of Sabritones (kind of like chicharrones) only sets you back 84 calories! What a deal. Hopefully our after school plans will be a little bit more exciting than our day today.


Happy Friday the 13th!!






-Sara Jacqueline

No comments:

Post a Comment