Thursday, April 19, 2012

Mmmmmm Mini Mamuts





This might be the most random thing ever, but I figured I needed to share my our latest obsession. 






This is a Mini Mamut. Basically the best 8 cents you will ever spend. Jen, Courtney and I have become hooked to eating these little guys about every day. Sometimes on weekends, we eat up to five. The reason they are probably even better is because they are sold everywhere in Mexico, in every tienda (store) and there is a tienda on every corner. Mini Mamuts will also only set you back 1 peso and 55 calories. What a steal! So what is even in that package?




It reminds me of a moon pie from when I was a kid. However, I think they are way better in the miniature size, because then you feel less guilty about eating one everyday. Between two soft marias cookies, there is a layer of bon bon (marshmallow) and then it is completely covered in chocolate. Pretty good if you ask me. I also heard a rumor that you can find these puppies or their identical twin Mini Rockos in Mexican Grocery Stores in America,........ but they definitely taste better in the Mexican sunshine!


Only 11 days left until I am back in America, be looking for a giveaway soon!!!






-Sara Jacqueline

No comments:

Post a Comment