Friday, April 20, 2012

TGIF: My Second to Last Friday in Mexico



This week has been quite random....as you can see.

In the wholesale candy store (best place to get goodies), Bonnie and I came across this GIANT bag of cheeto balls. I couldn't believe it, it was like four feet tall. What do you do with that thing? Sit on the couch for a Saturday afternoon? Wow...I would sure like to. Maybe it belongs in the Managers Apartment at 4-H Camp???





Today when we were practicing for our end of the year musical, I realized my little group of girls and I were all coordinating in pink, and so was Courtney. Aren't they adorable?


See the little one in front who is looking at the ground? Fernanda just started two weeks ago at school, but she has caught on to some stuff. Her trick today was knocking on the underside of the table, so that I would go and open the door so she could leave....what a smart four year old.!





Lately dinner has consisted of corn flakes and coke. Yum. I never knew I would like flakes of corn so much.



Tonight we went out to dinner at a new restaurant, and then followed it up with some awesome ice cream down the street. They even had sugar free flavors (a big deal for Mexico). We listened to some cute music, sat on comfy couches and decided that we must come back this week to try one of their twenty kinds of hot cakes and crepes. Yum!!!



It just wouldn't be a good week unless me and Bonnie got a picture looking like total FOOLS with ice cream. We always manage to look ridiculous and fat all in the same picture. Can you find the other picture where me and Bonnie look the exact same with our ice cream on the blog??? Gotta love it!






Happy Friday Everyone!!! Only 9 More days of Mexico for Me!








-Sara Jacqueline

No comments:

Post a Comment