Saturday, February 16, 2013

An Instagram Valentine's Week



Lately all I have eaten for breakfast and dinner is cereal. I have gone through two boxes in two weeks...(that is super fast when you live alone)... I may have an addiction.





Another obsession: Cherry Coke Zero. I have even gone so far as to make a cooler for my backpack to carry around on days I have class from 8a.m. to 6 p.m.....ghetttto.





My sixty year old teacher wrote us out Elmo Valentine's. She is stinkin' cute, but why does she have to be such a boring teacher? Sheesh.... Can't. Wait. to Graduate.




The biggest surprise since I got engaged: Justen drove 2 hours to spend Valentines Day and all weekend with me. He hid in my apartment after I got off work and scared the heck out of me. I was SHOCKED. I was dying all week cause he kept telling me he wasn't going to be able to come, and that I would see him in a few weeks....coool....but instead, he was dressed all cute, filled my fridge with groceries, brought me candy and tulips too. This was our first Valentine's Day together, and I think he did pretty good!




I made these amazing Red Velvet Cheesecake cookies for heart week and they were stinkin delicious. Nuff said.




I tried herbal iced tea for the first time this week and it was surprisingly good. I think I have found my new summer drink. Yum :)




You need to get this game. We call it the train game, but its really called Ticket to Ride. It is addictive and serious business. It has caused arguments, smack downs, and it is also why there is a boxing ring at The Monnett House (our super awesome friends).



That has been my week just about. I hope your Valentines Day was a sweet as mine!




-Sara Jacqueline



No comments:

Post a Comment